Thursday, December 18, 2008

wow i've been busy!

so, my little girl is already almost a month old! oh my gosh, i can hardly believe it! little miss victoria lynn irish was born november 22nd, 2008, at 1:56 am! i ended up having to do a c-section, which kind of made me sad, but i'm just so happy to finally have my little angel here with us! she's so beautiful! vicki weighed 8 lbs, 12 oz at birth! what a big baby!

we've already had a little trouble with her! spent a couple hours at the hospital because she wouldn't eat! but she's doing good now! we took her to the doctor yesterday, and she weighs 10 lbs, 1 oz! she barely fits in her newborn sized clothes now! right now her eyes are a very pretty dark grey-blue, and i hope they stay that color! and it's looking like her hair is going to be strawberry blonde! a nice mix of mommy and daddy!

she loves the swing her gram-gram bought for her, and as i write she's sleeping peacefully in it! she also loves going for walks with mommy and daddy in her stroller! she hasn't had her first bath in the big tub with mommy yet, since i need to wait til my stitches heal a little more, but once that happens, she'll be in with me in her little pink bath sling thingie!

and she spent her first weekend away from me already! her pap-pap, my dad, took her last weekend to give me a little break, which was great cuz i got my sleep caught up on and some much needed housework done! and tonight we're having our first dinner guests at our apartment! spaghetti and meatballs with garlic bread! mmmm!

so, yeah, that's been my very busy month! i can't wait for her first christmas next week! the family is all pitching in to buy us a crib and maybe a dresser for bug! yeah, bug is her nickname! i gave it to her when i was in the hospital! it's going to be so much fun! she was such a hit at thanksgiving, and i think christmas will be even more fun!

No comments:

About Me

My photo
I married the love of my life, Chris Irish, on September 26th, 2008, and I can't believe how much I love this man! He's a great husband and father, and he takes such good care of me and our daughter.

Followers