Sunday, January 18, 2009

Holy Cow!




It's been so long since I've posted anything! So much has happened!


Well, Vicki had her first big tub bath on Christmas Day, and she loved it! Bathtime is her favorite time besides cuddle time, he he! She's getting so big! She'll be two months old on Thursday! I can't believe it! She's already able to hold herself up for the most part, but she hasn't gotten tummy time down quite yet! The rudder works but the oars aren't doing much, lol! She's got real strong legs, so we're trying to work on building her arm muscles for crawling!


She's already got her first pair of jeans, too! And she looks so darn cute in them! The picture is sideways cuz I took it on my phone, but she's still adorable! I love her little toes! And her little nose! She's got the most beautiful smile, too! I'm so in love with my little Bug!
And, the best part! She's sleeping almost totally through the night! Already! And she's got me on a schedule, lol! We'll see how long that lasts! But thanks to her I'm out around 10 and up again at around 7! So I get a good amount of sleep! She's such a good baby! So, that's our little update! Welcome to a new year, Victoria! Mommy loves you more than anything!

No comments:

About Me

My photo
I married the love of my life, Chris Irish, on September 26th, 2008, and I can't believe how much I love this man! He's a great husband and father, and he takes such good care of me and our daughter.

Followers