Tuesday, January 27, 2009

My Big Girl!!

Wow, I can't believe Vicki is two months old already! She went to the doctor yesterday and got her immunizations, which she totally wasn't happy about! But she's getting so big! 12 pounds 13 ounces and 23 inches long! And my poor little one is battling her first cold! So not liking that one, either. But otherwise she's doing great! Before I know it, I'll be holding a shotgun while answering the door just to scare whatever high school boy has come to pick her up for a night out! Man, I never thought I'd be a mommy, but I'm loving every minute of it!

No comments:

About Me

My photo
I married the love of my life, Chris Irish, on September 26th, 2008, and I can't believe how much I love this man! He's a great husband and father, and he takes such good care of me and our daughter.

Followers